- The scanning flow is now very, very forgiving, it can basically pick up stats from any point of a match.
- Improved game mode and result detection.
- Scan only when Hearthstone window is detected, can disable through preferences.
- Able to differentiate which deck is currently selected.
- Notification UI implemented.
- Added Decks Manager to manage and display win rate of the decks you're currently using.
- Web Sync implemented (however site isn't live just yet)
- You can now quickly edit the game result of your last match at menu bar.
- Changed the colour scheme of the HearthTracker logo.
- You're now required to select the Battle.net game server you had played (and playing) on.
- Fixed offsets saving.
- You can now select "Unknown" as an option for game result and who went first in new/edit form.
- Close button no longer exit the program, it minimized instead - use File -> Exit.
- Improved sidebar formatting.
- Fixed text output for Obs/xsplit/ffsplit.
- Practice and Challenge mode stats can now be viewed individually.
- Added the missing library to run on Linux platform.
- Other minor bugs fixed.