Thursday, January 2, 2014

Automated Card Counting

A lot of the users have given feature suggestions in regard of giving you an "edge" with automated card counting. They probably got the idea from the youtube video of a famous Hearthstone streamer, Trump. However, I don't think Trump is using automated card counting tool - it is all about post video editing.

The idea of card counting is very interesting both technical and gameplay wise. It is also possible to be implemented. Nevertheless, I do not wish to my tool provide an unfair advantage - which I could say - making it on the same level of a cheating tool. That being said, I might have a change of mind in the future, but I don't think I will implement such feature any time soon.

 Anyhow, thanks for the feedback! Keep them coming! Who knows? maybe your ideas will get accepted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment